Charming Hide Away in the Alps
Newly renovated, relaxing and individual atmosphere
Individual charme and a private, relaxing atmosphere characterise Fridas. Enjoy your holiday in one of the 4 distinctive and charming apartments with a great view to our mountains, woods and Fridas beautiful garden.
Our guests enjoy a free entry to the swimming center Amadé. You will be served by Frieda and Anna Viehhauser. They will accomodate you with advice for your every day trips. Have a look on Facebook - there you will find news and current pictures.
In the valley of hiking, in Kleinarl, you will find hidden pathways and romantic lakes and perfect routes for mountain biker.
- Perfect routes for bikers
- Walks for everyone: family walks or more challenging mountain hikes
- Flying Fox, high rope course and climbing routes
- Trips to the baths at Gastein, Altenmarkt and Kaprun in Salzburg
- Time to relax on the terrace in flower garden
- Barbecue in the garden for free use
Because of the altitude of 1000 m skiing in Kleinarl is an insider tip. Kleinarl is known for snow-covered slopes and unadulterated from the bustle of overcrowded ski resorts. You can ski, do cross country skiing, do tobogganing, or snowboarding, etc. to your heart!
- Skiing in Kleinarl is a real pleasure and connected to the huge ski area Flachauwinkel-Zauchensee.
- 350 km slopes invite to go skiing in the Salzburger Sportwelt Amade.
- Reach the skilift in just 4 minutes drive or use the free ski bus which stops a few minutes walk from the house.
- Enjoy cross country skiing and use the slope just in front of the house
- Also enjoy the Kleinarler tobogganing, snow shoeing, skating rink, and much more.